Commissioning Manager - Disabled Children
Commissioning Manager – Disabled Children
Vacancy Ref: 7056190
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an interim Commissioning Manager specialising in Children with Disabilities on behalf of a Local Authority in the South West. The role is critical to the clients’ capacity to respond to the Ofsted Monitoring visit and to the Local Area SEND Monitoring visit.
Location: South West (remote working)
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £500/day umbrella
IR35 status: Inside IR35
- To provide high level strategic leadership for disabled children across Children’s Services in line with the priorities of the Children and Young People’s Plan
- To oversee the delivery and commissioning of integrated, personalised services which offer more choice and control to Disabled Children and their Families
- Taking responsibility for the practice leadership and quality assurance for the locality deployed Social Work Staff
- Designing and leading a programme of change across services for disabled children
- A recognised social work qualification or another relevant professional qualification within a social care setting
- significant, proven management experience in social care or associated services supporting disabled children
- Sound experience in relation to the investigation, audit, assessment and the management of complex children’s case work
- Evidence of managing multi-agency working and partnerships to lead policy and service provision
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'