Salary: Competitive Salary
Benefits: Health & life assurance, company pension, etc
Hours: Full Time
Do you prefer to be challenged and to work in an innovative environment where your experience and specialist knowledge of Water Infrastructure Projects is respected and valued?
Are you interested in contributing to a leading Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Controls & Automation business with a superb reputation, within the water and waste industry?
Our client is a trusted high performance and multi-disciplined MEICA engineering technology company with an established and long-term client base. This nationwide leader in the water & waste industry urgently requires a suitably qualified and experienced Commissioning Engineer to join their Southampton team. The role offers the opportunity to work with a broad range of commercial and industrial clients in the water treatment, quarrying, nuclear and waste recycling sectors.
- Good general understanding of Supply and Sewage water treatment
- Assist with and carry out all types of Low Voltage electrical work
- Reasonable understanding of mechanical systems related to Bridges general works
- Interpretation of site drawings, and project and manufacturers information
- Panel drawings
- NICEIC Testing
- Fault finding/diagnostics with drawings and support
- Panel / Circuit modifications with drawings and support
- Capable of commissioning:
- Single plant items of general Bridges install, i.e. Floats, Ultra-sonic, flow-meter, DOL & S/D starters
- Adjust Siemens and ABB VSD settings for site application
- 2 Pump Pumping Station
- Conduct training
- Assist Systems Integrator with commissioning and modifications
- Navigate HMI/SCADA systems
- Liaise with customers/public/electricians/mechanical teams/project engineers
- Prepare RAMS
- Support site/design and management teams
- Ensure commissioning of site installations is carried out safely and to legislation
- Completion of appropriate electrical qualifications
- Gold ECS card
- CCNSG Safety Passport
- EUSR Clean Water card
- Knowledge of:
- Ethernet & industrial networks (ie Profibus, devicenet, etc)
- VSD, soft start, star/delta, DOL starters
- PLC & HMI/SCADA (programming not required)
Our client is an equal opportunities employer who promote equality, diversity & provide an inclusive and supportive environment. You will be treated fairly and with respect.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever-growing established manufacturing company. If you feel you meet the criteria of this position, please get in touch with us at Totec.
All calls are handled with strict confidence. Thank you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'