Apex Recruitment are currently recruiting for the position of Commissioning Engineer for a global market leader in the manufacture of both external and internal thread grinding machines, based in Coventry.
COMMISSIONING ENGINEER (Machine Tool) – PERMANENT – COVENTRY & OVERSEAS
SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
HOURS: 39 hours per week: Monday – Thursday; 7.30am – 4pm & Friday; 7.30am - 3pm
Our client is currently seeking a qualified Commissioning Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate should have a strong machine tool background preferably with grinding type machine tools. As a Commissioning Engineer you will take an active role in the final testing of equipment prior to delivery, site installation and the commissioning and servicing of a range of precision thread grinding machine tools.
In return for your experience and skillset our Client is offering a competitive salary in the region of £35,000 - £45,000 per annum alongside a generous 33-day holiday entitlement (inclusive of bank holidays) and the opportunity to benefit from pension and health care schemes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Commissioning Engineer with a thirst for UK and international travel to grow, develop and support a forward-thinking global market leader.
The responsibilities of the Commissioning Engineer:
- Functional Testing of the machine to customer specifications
- Machine operation training and demonstrations
- Machine maintenance training
- After sales support
- Installation and commissioning at customers site
- Servicing and maintenance
This position is ideal for a motivated and confident Commissioning Engineer who can demonstrate the following:
- Have understanding and practical working knowledge of CNC machine tools
- Knowledge of the application and use of CNC grinding machine tools (NC programming experience would be an advantage)
- Ability to read and understand electrical and mechanical drawings
- Experience of electrical, mechanical and pneumatic/hydraulic fault finding
- Experience of Siemens systems and drives
- NC Programming experience
- Experience of modern abrasives and grinding methods
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'