Commissioning Engineer - Water Treatment
Are you a Commissioning Engineer looking for the opportunity to work with a Principle contractor on a major water treatment network? Are you Electrically biased with experience in a water treatment environment?
Location: Durham - Seaham
Rate: £320-£380 per day
Electrical Commissioning Engineer required on a contractual basis for a multinational construction and engineering company.
- Commission the works and complete site acceptance test documents
- Sub-contract placement and material orders of mechanical and electrical equipment
- Prepare method statements, risk and COSHH assessments
- Plan and prepare project programmes for mechanical and electrical aspects of work
- Develop a Commissioning Plan, Critical Equipment List and SAT Documentation
- Electrical bias
- Experience commissioning in a water / waste water treatment plant
- Excellent communication skills as you will be working very closely with client representative and client operations team
If you're a Commissioning Engineer looking to progress your career within water treatment, please apply! CVs will be reviewed throughout the week.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- water electrical commissioning engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'