HVAC Commissioning Engineer - London - to £40k plus benefits
One of the UK's leading Commissioning Management companies is seeking a Mechanical Commissioning Engineer to join their growing team in London and the Home Counties.
You must have a solid track record in HVAC Commissioning of commercial buildings. It is vital that you have experience in Air and Water balancing.
To manage and lead HVAC Commissioning Projects and to support the Mechanical Contracts Manager.
The role is based on site or within properties within the London and Home Counties area. You are expected to report to your Line Managers in the London office on a regular basis. Their work is commercial properties and sites.
* Undertaking HVAC Commissioning activities
* Report and test writing
* Ownership of specific projects in terms of time allowance and quality
* * Manage and produce site memos
* Manage and maintain test equipment
* Attendance at team meetings
A good M&E knowledge and understanding of commissioning on the following:
* Air and water balancing
* Validation activities
* Management of operation and maintenance documentation
* Management of practical completion and handover procedures
* Methodical and organised - good at juggling tasks and prioritising
* Reliable and trustworthy
* Attention to detail
* Leadership skills
* Good timekeeping
* Good communication - written and verbal
* Team working skills
For more information please contact Charmai
- Water Treatment
- Commissioning Engineers
- Air balancing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job