Role: Commissioning Engineer
Salary: £30000 + Excellent Benefits
Working hours: 38PW
Sector: Pneumatic/Electrical Controls/Special Purpose
All CVs to
Our client is highly respected in there industry for quality service and reliability with there product. They now seek a talented Commissioning Engineer to complement the business within new project from concept to implementation and you will ideally know about pneumatic material conveying, dust control and material separation solutions within the recycling industry.
During implementation, you will typically be required to work on site commissioning the equipment, which may involve working with approved installation sub-contractors, depending on the size and scope of the project. Where this is required, you are responsible for overseeing the quality of the work supplied by the sub-contractor.
Reporting to the project managers, the position is initially based in Leicester, but due to the nature of the role, you will often be travelling straight from home to site, predominantly within the UK but there may be a requirement to travel overseas as the need arises, due to the company having agents and customers all over the world.
You will also be required to support customers with existing equipment to assist with troubleshooting issues. This can be via telephone/email or may involve site visits.
Duties will include:
· Commissioning systems and completing relevant reports
· Locating and rectifying mechanical and electrical faults
· Carrying out remedial work
· Planning commissioning activities
· Training customer's personnel in the safe use and basic operation of the system
· Working alone in foreign locations
Ideally applicants will have:
· Basic mechanical and electrical knowledge and experience
· Basic mechanical and electrical fitting and operational skills
· Experience in commissioning and fault-finding
· Good understanding of site health and safety issues
· Basic understanding of electrical diagrams
· Ability to check and perform isolations on low voltage systems
· Computer literacy
· PLC experience (advantageous but not essential)
You background could well be from power generation, Electrical controls safety switches, or Robotics.
Please, call Adam Elsmore on for more details or emails your CV directly or just click apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job