My client, a leading Engineering and Manufacturing company supplying specialised equipment to the Converting and Print Industries across the world, is now looking to recruit a Commissioning engineer. My client is very innovative and a leading company in their field. They work in many areas including Print, Medical, Battery, Paper, Foil and Film and have seen their business grow three fold. As part of their growth, they are looking to recruit an additional experienced Commissioning Engineer to join their team. 50 % of your time will be spent in the factory in Taunton and the other 50% of your time will be spent all around the world installing and commissioning my clients machines.
The Role: As a Commissioning Engineer your responsibilities will include commissioning, installation, troubleshooting and servicing of a wide variety of Converting machinery internationally.
You will be required to train customers on the machines and be competent in working with the associated equipment including auxiliary PLC control systems, motors, drives and HMI’s
Key qualifications and skills:
- A fully time served electrical Engineer.
- Ideally you will hold a HNC or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to work independently of others with minimal support in a customer facing environment.
- Willing and eligible to work world-wide at short notice. (50 per cent of your time will be spent travelling)
- Experience with Siemens & Allen Bradley PLC’s, motors, drives and HMI’s.