Commissioning Engineer required for our client; a fire and security specialist based in Hampshire. They are currently seeking to add a full time commissioning engineer to work at commercial sites across London and the Home Counties. The commissioning engineer should ideally be in / around London.
The commissioning engineer will be responsible for providing technical support for engineers as required, you will also be expected to assist engineers with the commissioning and handover of installation projects - intruder and fire alarms, Access Control systems and CCTV systems - ensuring all paperwork is correctly completed and returned to the office. You will ensure that the installation is completed, meaning that the successful candidate should be prepared to assist or completed the final install.
Once the installation project is finished and commissioned, the successful candidate will be expected to hand over projects to client and potentially provide training as and when it is needed. You will be required assist with the planned auditing of installation engineers.
Commissioning Engineer Position Overview
- Technical Support to Engineers on site
- Assisting with commissioning and handover
- Liaise with site manager's / end users
- Ensure job is running smooth at all times
Commissioning Engineer Position Requirements
- Must have a strong knowledge of the installation of both Intruder and Fire alarms
- Strong knowledge of the installation of both Access controls and CCTV essential
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience as a fire and security commissioning engineer beneficial
Commissioning Engineer Position Remuneration
- £36k to £45k DOE
- Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
- 21 Days + Bank Holidays
- Christmas Shutdown
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job