Commissioning Engineer | Blackburn |
Water Treatment/ Waste Water Treatment
£30,000 - £40,000 + Full Package
- Are you a qualified Mechanical or Electrical Engineer?
- Do you have Commissioning experience of utility projects?
- Have you worked on Water/ Waste Water Treatment schemes?
- Minimum 2 years UK civil engineering experience?
If so, please apply and I will be happy to have a conversation with you.
You would be working with a reputable Main Contractor as part of a highly skilled M&E team.
- Mechanical/ Electrical Qualification
- Minimum 2 years UK civil engineering/ utility experience
- Experience of Commissioning
- Driving License
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Daniel on:
Alternatively email your CV to:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.