Security Commissioning Engineer - £38000 - £42000 + BUPA (MUST HAVE Knowledge of Access Control Security Systems)
Integrated Security, PC Based Access or IT Based Electronic security skills needed to be commissioning engineer with products such as Winpak, Lenel, Grovesnor, Paxton, NET2, Pelco, etc
Quality Highly Accredited Electronic Security company (who I have worked with for years) has an immediate opportunity for an Electronic Security Commissioning Engineer .
You will be Commissioning and saome small 2nd fix to programme and finish Electronic Security systems Installations (done by other Security Installation Engineers) and will work on Projects across M25 and their based is Surrey/ Kent.
You will be working on Gallager Acces Control and Paxton NET2 and they used too do Honeywell Winpak, Pro Watch other similar systems so any experience of similar of use.
You will live in or around M25 and with preference for Kent, North Sussex, London, East London, South London, Surrey or South Essex... but if live in Hertfordshire, Middlesex, West London, North London, or Surrey thats fine.
Work as a Access Control, CCTV and Intruder Alarm Commissioning Engineer in Restaurants, Datacentres, Corporate Headquarters and Commercial Premises in London, Inside M25 etc. and if the skills network to other sites.
1. You will have experience with Integrated Security Systems or Networked Security systens such as Multi Door Access Control (Honeywell, Lenel, Paxton, PAC, NET2, Win-Pak, etc)
2. You will have experience with Integrated or Networked Security systems such as or Networked IP CCTV systems like DM, PELCO, Synetics, Honeywell Fusion, etc
- £38000 - £42000 Salary
- NO CALLOUT (but with it £8500 'if work standby'
- overtime, etc)
- Earn £50,000 +with a supportive Nacoss Gold company
- LEARN MORE - on Access Control systems and IP CCTV (as well as intruder)
- EARN MORE - Private Mileage AND Private Calls on Mobiles ALL PAID FOR
- WORK LOCAL - M25
- FREE MONEY - £'000s of benefits including Pension and BUPA Healthcare!!
- GREAT SUPPORT - Brilliant team of support staff (I placed there) so I know they have 20+ years of Service Coordination expertise (well organised team)
**How to Apply ...
Contact Steve Eley at Fire and Security Careers if you are a good Security Commissioning Engineer. (we have other roles for Installation, Service Engineers, Fire and Security Engineers, Alarm engineers, Intruder Engineers, so review website if this role is similar but not exactly right for you. Other roles have benefits such as BUPA, local areas, no call out, 33 Days holiday, etc
Fire and Security Careers Agency. Part of the Eley Solutions Companies.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'