**This position has now been filled but please do still send your CV to us for other potential vacancies**
Do you have experience of managing commercial publishing projects with the ability to inspire and influence clients? Do you enjoy coming up with innovative solutions to publishing problems? Finally, do you want to work for a global employer that not only offers a challenging and rewarding work environment, but one who are also passionate about developing your future career?
If this sounds like you, then we are currently collaborating with a dynamic, international organisation in their recruitment for a Commissioning Editor to join their team on an initial fixed term basis.
The focus of this role will be to lead the commissioning of commercial content projects across their key portfolios, establishing relationships with internal/external stakeholders and developing forward-thinking publishing strategies that meet client objectives and deliver on quality.
Your duties will include:
- Actively developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients, contractors and associated departments throughout the business.
- Establishing clients’ needs/requirements and developing a strategy in order to fulfil these.
- Utilise project management skills and techniques to deliver against tight deadlines, within allocated budgets.
- Managing the quality assurance for all content with a focus on accuracy, style, brand compliance, suitability and adherence to scope.
- Providing publisher sign-off for new content.
- Working alongside various teams in order to ensure overall client satisfaction and develop the business further.
- Supporting the content development team on projects from inception to completion.
- Identifying and responding to potential opportunities that support overall business development.
- Providing financial analysis and forecasting for new projects.
- Occasionally assisting with content creation.
You will have/be:
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with people at all levels.
- Proven experience within a content publishing role within a similar environment.
- Previous experience delivering engaging content to tight deadlines.
- A degree in a relevant subject.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects and competing deadlines, ideally using either Agile or PRINCE2 techniques.
- Keen eye for detail and a good understanding of the publishing industry.
This a full-time position working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, on an initial 12 month fixed term contract. The offered salary for this role is £26,000 per annum. This role also includes lots of fantastic benefits, such as; Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance/Life Assurance, Pension, Eye Care, Personal Accident, Dental, Childcare Vouchers, Gym M/ship, Retail Vouchers, Season Ticket Loan… just to name a few.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Content Management
- Quality Assurance
- Client Requirements
- Content Development
- Establishing Relationships
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'