It’s exciting times for BizClik Media. A digital publisher boasting a large portfolio of business related magazines and online platforms. We’re expanding fast and broadening the scope and quality of our output globally.
Are you a practiced editorial professional who knows what great content looks like and where to find it? Then why not join us and form a central part of our editorial team and help take us to the next level?
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
An editorial professional with an expert eye for storytelling and quality control, the Commissioning Editor is responsible for developing a trusted network of freelancers to contribute a continuous stream of content for BizClik Media’s portfolio of digital properties.
A key function of the Commissioning Editor role is to help develop and maintain both short and long-term editorial calendars for BizClik Media’s portfolio of digital magazines and related websites.
As well as ensuring the quality of commissioned content, the Commissioning Editor is responsible for managing its publication to magazines and websites and distributing it via social media.
The commissioning editor will also apply their writing skills, assisting where appropriate in the creation of compelling original content for websites and magazines.
- Take ownership of editorial calendars and manage the planning of commissioned long-form content.
- As part of the Commissioning Team, reporting to the Senior Commissioning Editor, grow and maintain a network of trusted freelance sources and contributors to provide a continuous flow of content to BizClik platforms.
- Manage the publication and dissemination of commissioned content to BizClik platforms.
- Budget management
- Help manage workflow and the editorial production process in line with Group procedures to ensure on-time delivery
- Collaborate closely with business development, design and production management teams.
- Web Content
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job