Role - Commission Engineer - BMS
Location - Ipswich, Suffolk
Salary - DOE
Length - Permanent
Do you have an Electrical background with strong working knowledge of installing and commissioning HVAC Electrical Controls including BMS?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established Engineering company who specialise in the Design and Manufacturing of Control Panels based in Ipswich.
Roles and responsibilities include,
- To commission and maintain new and existing Centraline and other BMS control systems on multiple sites within the East Anglia, south east and London area.
- To carry out & manage small project works (controller upgrades, control panel modifications, software modifications, head end graphic page modifications etc).
- Providing accurate reporting information for further repairs or installation.
- Provide excellent customer service.
The successful person requires,
- Minimum C&G or NVQ in Electrical Engineering, including 17th or 18th Edition IEE regulations.
- BMS software experience.
- Knowledge of modbus, LON and TCP/IP networks would be an advantage.
- The ability to demonstrate other controls systems knowledge.
Applicants must have a valid CSCS card and be eligible to work in the UK, we also expect this vacancy to move quickly. If you are interested in this role, please apply now with an up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'