Food & beverage
An exceptional opportunity exists for a dedicated and professional Commis Waiter/ess to become part of the team at Jean-Georges at The Connaught, our restaurant by internationally renowned chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, two Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers eclectic, imaginative menus inspired by Jean-Georges Vongerichten's signature use of South-east Asian flavours, whilst also featuring his distinctive take on British and Connaught classics. Sourcing the best of British ingredients, the menus also reflect the farm-to-table, fresh-from-the-market approach long pioneered by Jean-Georges.Main duties & responsibilities
As Commis Waiter/waitress at Jean-Georges at The Connaught, you will:
- Assist the team to provide an efficient service to our guests.
We anticipate that the ideal candidate will have worked in within a similar environment in a similar role.
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have a real passion for food and wine
- Be an excellent team player and have fantastic customer service attitude
- Have pride and attention to detail in your work
- Be flexible and organise your activities well
- Competitive salary
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
- Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'