We are presently working on behalf of our client, one of the globe's most respected luxury hotel brands, to recruit driven, professional and dedicated individuals to join it's already established restaurant team working to be responsible for the smooth running of a station during breakfast, lunch or dinner and to ensure that a high level of business is consistently maintained.
If this sounds like you then please read on....
Please note; accommodation can be provided for those wishing to relocate however, for those not wishing to take accommodation you must live within a reasonable distance of Ascot and have your own transport. The property cannot be reached by public transport.
Succesful candidates will work a variety of shifts over 5 days a week averaging 48 hours a week with plenty of overtime available if requested.
Essential Functions & Physical Requirements
- Set the restaurant to the standards required
- Demonstrate knowledge of all the food and beverage products sold in the hotel.
- Run the station to the standard required, displaying immaculate menu knowledge.
- To be able to manage a private dining room for a particular event
- To maintain the communication amongst the staff according to menu specials and changes, VIP guests arriving and operations meetings
- Along with your main duties you may be asked to complete other tasks and duties as and when necessary and reasonably required
Qualifications and Desirables
- 4/5 star restaurant/Food & Beverage service experience
- Food and wine knowledge
- Second language desirable
- Food & Beverage - sequence of service
- Service fine dining desirable
- Positive attitude
- Able to handle challenging situations
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within the hotel collection
- 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants in the collection
- Very generous Employee Introductory Scheme offered
- Team members' awards and incentives schemes
- Contributory pension scheme entitlement from date of commencement
- Life assurance cover for all team members
- Uniform laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty at our team members' restaurants
- Complimentary Internet at allocated computers in team areas
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan
- Occupational Health, including subsidized massage treatments and health clinics
- Complimentary Eye Test for VDU users
- Food Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'