A hotel based in St Helens is seeking a Commis Chef to join their team.
You will be preparing hot and/or cold dishes in line with the supervisor's instructions. Helping deliver the dishes. Respecting the food health and safety standards and procedures. Participating in managing raw materials effectively.
Creates and presents the dishes in line with cooking instructions and the supervisor's instructions.
- Adapts work to fluctuations in volume of guests, to special events and particular guests.
- Helps receive deliveries and tidies food items according to storage guidelines.
- Is responsible for the high standard of the dishes prepared.
- Helps keep equipment used in good condition.
- Cleans and tidies the workplace following the supervisor's instructions .
- Folllows the cooking instructions and preparation processes to the letter.Avoids wasting food items .
- Help with inventoriesand also assist in managing stocks of equipment by avoiding breakages.
- Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy, and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations.
- Raw Materials
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'