The Empire, Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7NA
Salary: £8.98 per hour plus TRONC tips (subject to eligibility)
The Empire is our stunning Vegas-style casino in London's Leicester Square and with over 55,000 sq. ft. of entertainment space it is one of the largest, busiest and most exciting casinos in the UK.
Join our award winning team, recognised by the ICA as the Best Gaming Operator in Europe for 4 years running and British Casino Operator of the Year 2019.
Do you have passion and culinary flair?
As a Commis Chef you’ll be joining a talented Kitchen Team where you and colleagues in the Caesars family of casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values.
We take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and Ownership every day, and with Caesars you’ll be helping create memorable experiences, personalise rewards and delight every guest and every team member every time.
Our mission "We inspire grown-ups to play" fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career, including:
- Enjoy the fast-paced excitement of Casino life
- Belong to a supportive, friendly team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 50% off food and drinks in all Caesars Entertainment UK casinos and heavily discounted stays in our Caesars Entertainment USA hotels including Caesars Palace, Las Vegas
- Rewards every time you introduce a friend to the Caesars Entertainment family who successfully passes their probation
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing by one day per year after 5 years of service
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay
You will take pride in your work supporting our team of Senior Chefs to prepare ingredients, develop dishes and go the extra mile to make every customer happy and every customer experience a memorable one.
You’ll learn diverse cooking styles and techniques giving you the opportunity to develop and advance your career, with the possibility of the potential to progress within the company.
While it is important to have some experience and share our passion for exceptional service, we value you as a person and a team player:
- You have experience of working in a commercial kitchen
- You have basic food knowledge and cookery skills
- You are an excellent team player
- You’ll need great spoken English
You will need to be at least 18 and have proof of your right to work in the UK.
What else do I need to know?
As a Commis Chef you will work up to 40 hours per week on a flexible rota, where some weekends and nights will be required.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'