To assist in preparing food to the required food safety standards. To upkeep the standard of food and hygiene according to the company policy and assist in the day to day operation within the kitchen.
You are required to work as part of a team whilst also working independently. You will be required to support the smooth running of the kitchen and assist in the preparation of food for the Open Lobby and All day Dining, including breakfast and conference lunches as well as supporting Kitchen porters were necessary.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Running checks
- Cooking meals - lunch/ dinner/ conference/ room service/ events
- Stock rotation
- Food temperatures
- Date checking
- Recording of all legally required data
- Prepping food
- Receiving deliveries
- Controlling wastage
- Contributing to menu ideas
What we offer you!
- 28 Days Holiday pro-rated increasing to 33 days after your 5th year of Service
- Worldwide benefits programme for reduced price rooms & food and Beverage in the group hotels
- In house rewards and recognition program
- Long Service Awards…
- Uniform provided
- Career progression opportunities
Please send your cv's
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Commis Chef
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'