Do you have experience and a passion for baking? If so we'd love to hear from you.
What you'll be doing
With your love of food and your appetite to provide an exceptional service to your customers, you’ll work with the National Trust Cookbook framework to prepare delicious food. You’ll always be looking to maximise income opportunities by minimising waste and controlling costs and resources. With your attention to detail you’ll ensure each dish is fresh, tasty and beautifully presented every time.
To make this happen we need to ensure our kitchens are presented to the highest standard and are compliant with all relevant legislation around food hygiene and COSHH. You will work effectively with the team to deliver great results. You may also be required, on occasions to supervise volunteers.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for someone to join our dedicated team to exceed our customer’s expectations with the delicious food we prepare and serve.
You need to be;
- Passionate about food
- Customer focussed with great communication skills
- A good team player
- Creative and proactive
- A good working knowledge of Health & Safety compliance requirements including any qualifications
Looking after you
- Health cash plan - from as little as £3.09 per month for you and your dependents
- Pension contribution match up to 10%
- EAP and proactive Health and Wellbeing
- Discounted gym membership
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"