Are you a budding chef looking to gain fantastic experience to further you career?
My client is a Mediterranean Restaurant local Sutton that is looking to recruit a commis chef to join their friendly brigade.
The role will see you:
• Assisting in preparing and cooking dishes, and keeping a written record of recipes.
• Assisting the Chef de Partie and Demi Chef de Partie in maintaining stock levels of all produce, and maintaining the cleanliness of the holding fridges.
• Assisting in producing mise en place to meet requirements set out by the sous chefs.
The Person – To succeed, you’ll need the ability to listen, to follow instructions and to learn, so commitment, attention to detail and communication skills are vital. You should also ideally have:
• A keen interest in food and cooking
• Basic food hygiene certificate.
• NVQ levels 1 and 2 – completed or working towards completion.
• Flexibility and adaptability.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"