The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with fresh ingredients to create simple, tasty yet imaginative dishes and provide solid support to both the Sous and Head Chef. Excellent personal presentation and a pleasant manner is required, alongside experience within a supervisory role in a busy professional kitchen is also essential as well as a mature approach to food preparation and the business as a whole.
- Currently be a Commis Chef or Sous Chef with experience of working in a similar role
- Implement Health and Safety Policy, as well as Food Hygiene laws
- Be passionate about delivering the highest standards of food preparation and delivery
- Be able to effectively communicate across a wide range of people
- Be able to effectively manage, motivate and communicate well within a team
- Be confident working independently
- Have a real passion for home-cooked style food with a creative flair
- General ad-hoc duties
- Work well under pressure
- Have a calming influence over others
- Be highly motivated
- Have experience working within a supervisory role
- Be flexible with working hours, as evening and weekend work is essential
If you think this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! Contact Yvonne / Rosa on telephone or  / 
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job