Location: Virginia Water
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Located in Surrey, just 40 minutes outside of central London, my client is one of the world's finest private members golf and country clubs.
They are looking for Commis Chefs to join our energetic, passionate team to deliver high quality to their members in both their Fine Dining Restaurant and Tennis & Health Cafe. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commis Chef to develop their skills gaining valuable experience from their exceptional chefs.
This is a full-time role of 48 hours a week based upon a shift pattern.
Skills and Experience:
· Stable experience as a Commis Chef within a high standard environment.
· Can-do attitude with a drive to develop skills.
· Enthusiastic Team Player.
· A passion for the food industry.
· Subsidised accommodation offered within walking distance if required
· Corporate full Gym and Spa membership at a local 4 star hotel.
· Use of their 5-star prestigious facilities, including two of their golf courses, as well as discounted dining within their fine dining restaurant.
· Discount on retail in both their Spa and Pro Shop
· Free Meals on duty
· Internal training and development
· Company Pension Scheme
· Free Parking
If you want to be part of delivering an exclusive fine dining experience to their members as well as contributing to the success of a historic Private Members Club during an exciting multi-million pound refurbishment, please send through your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job