Our client is one of the most prestigious country pubs in the region, having built a solid foundation around the talented chef’s passion for fresh produce infused with ingredients local to the area. The constant barrage of excellent reviews and a ‘classically British’ fine dining menu will certainly leave you going back for more.
The ideal candidate
- Someone who has the motivation and desire to become a top chef
- Have experience within a fresh food environment
- The ability to maintain a positive mindset and ‘can do’ attitude
- Have a passion for food
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
This is the perfect opportunity if you are looking to kick start your career as a chef, as our client has a reputation of building successful chefs, including progressing a Commis’ to Head Chef in one of their own establishments.
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary of £16,000 per annum plus tips
- Live in available at a small fee
- Working with extremely talented chefs
- Representing a highly respected establishment within their community
- The chance to gain priceless knowledge by using fresh and local produce
Please take into consideration, if you are not accepting to live in, having your own license and transport is essential due to the location.
Get in touch!
If you would like additional information about the role or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Curtis.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job