One of our clients that are based in Maldon are looking for a Commis Chef to join their team.
- Be fully aware and comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- To attend appropriate training courses, college day release and department meetings as and when required.
- Being responsible for ensuring that the food is prepared to the highest standards within the company guidelines.
- Producing foods as directed by the Senior Chefs.
- Being fully aware of all items on the menu which is the responsibility of the section and of the recipes and quantities.
- Being responsible that there is no cross-contamination of foods.
- To ensure daily HACCP is completed daily.
- To support the Senior Chefs with all duties required.
- Experience is a similar role is essential.
- Full-time, Apprenticeship.
- Salary: £12,000 to £14,000 /year