This Vibrant and busy brasserie based within an outstanding award winning hotel, is searching for an experienced Commis Chef to join their dedicated team.
This warm and friendly brasserie has been awarded 3AA rosette for its dishes, using only the freshest and locally sourced produce.
The correct candidate must be experienced in a similar property, you will need to have clear passion and ambition, and have the ability to work well under pressure. This is an excellent career opportunity which will provide training and development.
As Commis Chef, your duties will include:
- Aiding the Head Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen
- Ordering of food
- Carrying out stock checks
- Ensuring the correct standards are in place and if not, to redirect and control.
- Training of the junior chefs
- Up keeping the high standards that are already in place
- Previous experience in a establishment that was accredited with Rosettes
- This position would suit a experienced Chef de Partie looking to move to an exceptional establishment.
- Must have NVQ level 1 & 2 or equivalent
- Show a full understanding of food safety and hygiene.
- Applicants must be well presented and have strong leadership skills.
- It is also necessary that all applicants have a stable CV with excellent references.
All Applicants must...................
In Line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
We would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only beanswered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we havent contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our Clients and the industries reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing relationships between the applicant and employer.
We promise to never pass your details onto third parties without your direct authorisation.