This is an opportunity to join an incredible 2 Rosette restaurant where every member of staff matters, one of the very best restaurants in the county and always striving to achieve the highest standard in British Cuisine. There are countless benefits to joining this team and a truly fantastic step on any serious Chefs career path.
To be successful as a Commis Chef your main responsibilities will include,
- Keeping your section clean and labelled and always topped up with beautiful mise en place.
- Working closely with the Head Chef to ensure standards are high and the food is presented perfectly.
- Keeping check of all temp and health and safety sheets where needed.
- Managing your time efficiently to always be prepared for service
The successful Commis Chef will be someone who,
- Has previous experience working with fresh ingredients with a fantastic level of skill
- Is serious about the industry and wants to work towards making this restaurant one of the best in the U.K
- Has a great team attitude alongside a real passion for seasonal produce and ingredients
- Is loyal, honest hardworking and well humoured (The team are like a family)
- Is ready to challenge themselves and step it up.
In return for your time and effort, you will be rewarded with,
- A fantastic Salary including bonus and tips (around £2000 per year)
- The chance to progress your career in a restaurant pushing for a 3rd Rosette
- Being part of a business that truly looks after their staff (I can't stress this enough)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job