Who are we???
Iconic but accessible. Glamorous but good fun. Prestigious but unpretentious. The Ivy Collection is bringing a touch of The Ivy magic to the rest of London and beyond, with fabulous food you’d happily eat every day and service you’d expect from the best.??
Who are you???
• Current / previous experience?working in a busy restaurant
• A good communicator, exceptionally friendly and inclusive, even after a long shift
• A willingness to work in a supportive, structured environment
• Ability to work on your own initiative calmly when under pressure
What’s in it for you???
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:??
• Top class training, before the job, and on the job??
• Meals from our menu and discount in all our restaurants???
• Lots of benefits including your uniform, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, a recommend a friend scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets???
• A salary you’ll be hard pressed to beat??
With more restaurants opening next year, The Ivy Collection is your oyster. You could help open a new site. Move to head office. Take on a bigger team. Tell us your plans and we’ll help you get there.??
With an area of outstanding natural beauty, the Yorkshire Dales, right on its doorstep The Ivy Harrogate will feature an all-day dining menu and will be open 7 days a week.
A purpose built terrace will seat 40, whilst inside has 140 covers.
Harrogate station is a 5 minute walk away with regular trains reaching York in 30 minutes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job