The Tess Group are an award winning, national learning and development provider with an ever expanding training team. We are looking to find a high quality trainer for Professional Cookery / Food Production / Commis Chef / Chef de Partie qualifications at Level 2 and Level 3.
- Delivering full Apprenticeships in Professional Cookery level 3, Food Production level 2 and Kitchen Services level 2 - including the delivery of Functional Skills (Maths / English / ICT) to level 2.
- Be able to deliver a class room Cookery demonstration and Master Class
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications/ Standard
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Trainers are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Professional Cookery level 3, Food Production level 2 and Kitchen Services level 2 including Functional Skills.
- Must hold occupational competency within Professional Cookery - Head Chef or Sous Chef level.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job