Are you a Commis Chef with hotel kitchen experience? We are currently looking to recruit a live in / live out Commis Chef for our client’s hotel situated just outside Harrogate. Live-in accommodation is available if required; otherwise you would be required to have your own transport as public transport it limited.
Our client is offering an hourly rate of £7.50-£8.00 per hour, with long term career prospects. If you think you have the experience required, we look forward to receiving your CV and discussing this exciting opportunity with you further.
Your role as a Commis Chef will include:
- Skill and passion for using fresh ingredients
- Good understanding of seasonal ingredients
- Willingness to achieve your best
- Support your team
- A good attention to detail
- Excellent standards of health and hygiene are kept
The successful Commis Chef will have:
- Have at least 12 months experience in a similar role
- A background in a hotel kitchens would be advantageous
- Great cooking ability
- Thrive in the busy kitchen environment
- A great personality
All candidates will be required to demonstrate their right to work in the UK. If you match the criteria and wish to apply for this Commis Chef position, please click 'APPLY’ button and add your CV. Any applications made without a CV cannot be considered.
Anglo Continental Placements LTD (ACP) are specialists in recruiting permanent Chefs as well as Front and Back of House Managers. Many of our clients exclusively use us to recruit for their restaurants, pubs and hotels. With 23 years experience in the industry, we offer an unrivalled service to our clients and candidates. ACP is an Equality Act recruiter.
- Kitchen experience
- Hotel experience