SALARY - competitive salary plus tips
KEY WORDS - Commis chef, demi chef de partie, senior commis, Junior Sous Chef, Senior Chef de partie , Senior commis Chef, Hotel Chef, Chef de Partie, Rosette, Junior chef de partie , Michelin, Chef
Award winning, 4 Star Luxury Hotel and spa with 2 AA rosette Restaurant set in beautiful countryside.
Fantastic opportunity for an expereinced commis chef to work in a fast-paced environment with a great kitchen team so if you like being busy you`ll love it! But also offering a more lifestyle balance as they understand that there is life outside the Kitchen so your 40 hour week, really is a 40 hour week, there`s no split shifts, you`ll be finished by 10.00 pm plus genuinely flexible rotas so you can request certain days off and yes, that includes the odd weekend!
There is a structured training and development programme and the Senior Chefs are loaded with knowledge and experience that they just can`t wait to pass on so you can be guaranteed to develop your skills ready to take the next step in your career.
• Tips of around £850 per year paid quarterly
• Free chef whites
• Free meals on duty
• Free use of the gym and exercise classes
• Free on-site parking
• Friends and family discount (trust us you`re going to be so popular!)
• 25% discount on products in all the Hotels retail areas
• 28 days holiday increasing with long service
• Company sick pay scheme after 1 year
• Employee lotto drawn quarterly with first prize of £1,000
• Great social events that are totally free or subsidised
The commis chef positions are integral part to the kitchen operation the key tasks you can expect to be involved in are:
• To maintain levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations of our guests.
• To be a real Team Player and work to build strong working relationships.
• To ensure knowledge of product, client relationships and service is maintained and communicated
• To ensure effective daily communication within all areas of the Food & Beverage Operation
• To be aware of the security of stock, access and keys at all times.
• To avoid wastage at all times, and ensure food is stored securely and safely.
About your skills
• Previous experience in a similar role, a minimum of 1 year 2 AA rosette experience
• Outstanding hygiene skills and a certificate in elementary food hygiene.
• The ability to work well under pressure
• Exceptional communication skills
THE PACKAGE competitive
Key Skills Junior Sous Chef, Senior Chef de partie , Senior commis Chef, Hotel Chef, Chef de Partie, Rosette, Junior chef de partie , Michelin, Chef
Key Words - commis chef, demi chef de partie, senior commis chef , sous Chef, Chef, Senior Sous Chef, Hotel Chef, Senior Chef de Partie , Chef de Partie, Rosette, Michelin Star, Junior sous chef, senior commis chef , hotel chef,
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Commis Chef
- demi chef de partie
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job