Job Title: Commis Chef
Location: City of London
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent - 5 days per week, Monday to Friday
The Company are looking for talented, enthusiastic and experienced chefs to join their highly motivated and focused Kitchen Brigade, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest Ingredients. You will assist the Head Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen and be responsible for stock taking and looking after HACCAP.
To make your life working in hospitality easier, they are proud to offer permanent roles, working straight shifts, Monday till Friday.
Based at Tower42; this role gives you the opportunity to learn and develop, with the potential to progress within the company. If progression isn't your thing, that's fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Their culture suits down to earth, genuinely friendly, ambitious and hardworking people. If you want to be noticed and recognised for your individual contribution then this is the company for you.
- Providing high quality food to each and every guest who visits the restaurant, ensuring that all guest needs are exceeded at all times
- Assisting in the preparation and service of all dishes as required, ensuring the correct standard and quality is met at all times
- Assisting fellow chefs whenever and wherever possible, thereby promoting excellent teamwork
- Ensuring all food processes & practises are followed at all times, including Food Safety controls
- Following reasonable instruction from the management team and carrying out miscellaneous duties as required at all times
- Fully trained in French cuisine
- High quality restaurant background
- Excellent people skills
- Passion for food
- Superb culinary skills
- High standards and quality driven
- Good organisational & communication skills
- Able to work on your own but be a great team player
- A 'Can do' attitude
The icing on the cake;
- Generous hourly bonus
- 28 days holiday
- 30% discount on all of the company's products
- Free breakfast/lunch/dinner on days worked
- Free tea and coffee on days worked
- Pension scheme
- Half yearly social events for the whole company
If you're looking to join a company passionate about strong family values, high quality fresh food, developing people and providing a great service, they want to hear from you.
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to our Client's careers page.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Chef De Partie, Chef, Demi Chef de Partie, Restaurant Chef De Partie, Casual Chef De Partie, Experienced Chef, Pastry Chef, Commis Chef, Senior Chef De Partie, Kitchen Chef De Partie, will be considered for this role.
- Demi Chef de Partie
- Commis Chef
- Pastry Chef
- Chef De Partie
- Experienced Chef
- Senior Chef De Partie
- Restaurant Chef De Partie
- Casual Chef De Partie
- Kitchen Chef De Partie
- will be considered for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job