Our client based at this busy 4* property is recruiting a Commis Chef to complete their brigade. This is an opportunity to join a superb hotel that has an excellent reputation for its food in a AA Rosette awarded fine dining restaurant and excellent banqueting facilities.
* Working on all kitchen sections
* Assisting the Sous Chef and Chef de Partie
* Working in the AA Rosette awarded restaurant kitchen
* Preparing meals for the fine dining and banqueting
* Already a Commis Chef in a Hotel, Restaurant
* Experience of AA Rosette standards
* Capable and able to work unsupervised
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £7.70 all hours paid
Meals & Live In
28 days holiday
To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Gateway your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY candidates living and working in the UK can be considered. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required as part of the process.
- commis chef
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job