Due to an internal promotion we are recruiting for a Commis Chef / Junior CDP to join our clients already established team at this privately-owned restaurant on Esher High Street.
A 100% fresh/seasonal menu is just the start as since opening the restaurant has quickly established itself as one of the 'go-to' places to eat in the area.
The role would suit an existing Junior Chef de Partie or a talented Commis Chef looking for their next step, who considers themselves a natural in the kitchen with a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful applicant you will:
- Deliver excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion for running a section and eventually leading and developing a team.
- Be an active hands-on Chef with excellent communication skills
- Be responsible and reliable
- Working alongside the owners you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to food cost
- Build great rapport with both kitchen and front of house teams
They’re a busy, independent restaurant in Esher, serving breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner in a funky, shabby chic styled venue, just a stones throw away from Sandown Park racecourse and favourably situated in Esher High Street. If you’re passionate about food, enjoy working in a fast paced but fun environment and have a creative culinary mindset, we’d love to have a chat.
Previous experience as a CDP or talented, ambitious commis preferred. Great service charge earning opportunity!
The site is a 10 minute walk from Esher train station and is well serviced by local buses. Parking is available for those who drive.
Interviews are available immediately.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'