- Commis Chef in an independent gastropub
- Learning from an expert Head Chef
- Gaining valuable experience within a top-quality kitchen
- Working with fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- A salary of £21,000
- Opportunities for progression
- 28 days of holiday
- Live-in accommodation available if required
- An independent eatery in a stunning setting
- Industry experts
- Will offer you all of the training you need
- Two Rosettes
- A motivated Commis Chef
- Keen to learn
- A team player with a 'can-do’ attitude
Are you the Commis Chef we’re looking for? If you believe so, contact Nick for more information.
Nicholas Jon Recruitment are specialist recruiters working only with the leading restaurants and hotels. If you would like a confidential chat about your career, please contact our consultants.
- Commis Chef
- Trainee Chef
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'