Commercial Finance Accountant
c £50,000 plus car allowance and benefits
The Commercial Accountant will be based at the distribution site working alongside the Operations Manager, reporting directly to the CFO and will be expected to be self-sufficient with an ability to hit the ground running.
The Commercial Accountant will be tasked with driving performance and profitability through analysis, insight and business partnering.
Your key role will be to deliver operational support and ensure that rigorous financial control systems are in place thereby ensuring that the business is maximising the return on investment. As Commercial Accountant you will be able to build and express financial trends, identify key triggers and establish cost and revenue drivers. You will be driven to seek business and profitability improvements and identify solutions.
The Commercial Accountant needs to be a proven business partner, capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels with excellent communication skills and the ability to present and articulate information concisely.
Experience and skills required to be considered for the Commercial Accountant;
- CIMA / ACCA or ACA qualified accountant with relevant PQE
- Proven Commercial skills within a Logistics, Retailer, FMCG business is preferable
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Naturally inquisitive and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to work effectively on own initiative and when under pressure
- Financial modelling skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Dynamic and driven and confident
- Sound problem solving skills and a real solutions provider.
- Commercial Finance
- Management Accounting
- KPI Reports
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job