Commercial Business Analyst role working for a growing multi-million pound Manufacturing organisation in Cardiff. Stand alone role reporting to the Commercial Director.
The client specialise in Cladding and roofing for building across the UK. They have recently been acquired and are growing at a rapid rate which is the need for this newly created analyst.
- Analyse inter company quotes and orders to ensure margin expectations are met
- Monitor and report on raw material/stock items to ensure that SAP is up to date with current pricing and margin expectations
- Margin analysis by product type and customer
- Material cost control in SAP
- Detailed reports, weekly monthly and quarterly on the above
- Prepare dashboards and optimise data processes
Structure and analyse reports from large quantities of commercial data from within SAP
The successful Candidate will be someone ideally degree educated with 1-2 years + experience within an analyst position. experience in manufacturing and or with SAP and excel skills will boost your profile.
On offer is a competitive market salary up to £30,000 with good holidays and benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'