We're looking for a Temporary Commercial Administrator for an immediate start for our Client based in Sheffield. This is a 6 month temporary contract paying £22,000 pro rata.
Our client is a large Public Sector Organisation in Sheffield.
Your duties are to:
- Manage all business case collation activity including - filling and logging
- Develop and manage filing system for all procurement activities.
- Work at pace, ensuring queries and systems are up-to-date
- Ensure commercial plan is kept up to date.
- Provide administration for low value procurement activity
- Review transaction activity and provide reports.
- Update all subcontractor and supplier documentation, data, files and reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage Commercial inbox.
- Handle large volumes of information including validating information and quality assuring information to ensure accuracy
- Consistently represent us in a professional manner
- Build and develop excellent working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Update purchase order records to confirm timely receipt of goods or services
- Manage contract signature process and ensure contracts are filed once complete.
- Provide support across the team including the design and publishing of templates and tools.
- Work in a compliant, ethical & best practice manner
- Support the team to meet internal KPI's & objectives
We are looking for someone with
- A basic understanding of commercial principles, preferably in the public sector
- Proven experience of working within a purchasing function either within an administration or purchasing role.
- The ability to prioritise tasks appropriately.
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to work independently and as a team
- The ability to think logically, investigate issues and be proactive in seeking innovative solutions.
- Well-developed inter-personal skills, with the ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to manage a varied workload effectively and to work to agreed deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
- Team player but capable of working on own initiative to fully understand implications of changes and effective working methods
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills e.g. Lookups, Pivot tables, IF formulas
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Respectful, open and honest behaviour including a demonstrable commitment to equality and diversity in service delivery.
£22,000 + Immediate Start + Sheffield Based + Public Sector and Government +
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'