About our Global Technology & Innovation Centre:
Naas is home to Kerry EMEA's Global Technology & Innovation Centre. This state of the art facility has been designed to bring together all our capabilities and technologies in one location. The Centre offers our customers a truly unique relationship experience, working closely with our industry experts in the optimum environment allows them to see first-hand the technologies, innovation and value that we can offer them and their business. This in turn allows customers to develop the unique and innovative products they want, that can be delivered quickly to market and can differentiate their brand in the market place. The Centre facilitates our customers and employees expertise in a way that makes it easy to collaborate and deliver innovative, integrated solutions.
Manage the commercialisation process for all new products in order to support delivery of top line growth for our business as well as meeting the 'right first time', accuracy and speed requirements of our customers. Demonstrate business-led thinking, with deep knowledge of particular technologies, markets and sites as applicable. Contribute to the development and maintenance of procedures and guidelines that facilitate efficient product scale up and launch. Develop strong working relationships with all business functions that are involved in commercialisation. Contribute to the development of communication methods and training tools to support all employees involved in product commercialisation. Continue to look for ways to improve project management and processes connected with the commercialisation process, including the potential to better align central processes to meet commercial drivers. The role requires strong project management and system skills, complete understanding of all commercialisation work-flows and functional touch-points in the process. This role may support multiple technologies, sites and markets.
Responsible for management of direct and indirect Commercialisation Specialist(s). Management of project teams via indirect reporting lines as required.
Primary Role Responsibilities
- Act as a key gatekeeper in ensuring that only suitably validated submissions proceed to commercialisation process.
- Coordinate the commercialisation of all new products in order to ensure a seamless transfer of information from customer/pilot-scale to commercial scale.
- Support overall commercialisation project management requirements for selected product commercialisation initiatives (i.e. primarily focused on, but not limited to, opportunities with Global or Strategic accounts, as well as opportunities that meet a defined value or business at risk threshold).
- This role is responsible for ensuring that accountable functions and/or stakeholders have adequately achieved the following critical NPI steps:
- Customer requirements are fully documented and understood prior to commencement of commercialisation
- Launch plans & committed dates are clear, unambiguous and achievable
- Appropriate site has been selected and has capacity (or appropriate tolling arrangements have been made)
- Quality requirements are identified in advance & site quality has been briefed
- Recipe component availability has been reviewed and is aligned with project timelines (factoring in intercompany finished product lead times where necessary)
- Ensure all packaging items and labels are available (customer specified in addition to Kerry)
- All relevant quality & regulatory checks have been completed (including regional legislation)
- Ensure effective recipe handover to manufacturing site & production date confirmed
- Arrange RDA supervision as required
- Ensure effective dispatch of product
- Incorporate operational and customer feedback in to required next step actions
- Final product approval with the site
- Subject to the required RDA and Quality approval being confirmed, ensure that the commercialisation record in SFDC is closed.
- Act as Go-To regional SME for all aspects of commercialisation, enabling all functions and stakeholders progress through the process.
- Demonstrate practical problem solving throughout commercialisation as well as structured troubleshooting during the process (engaging with functional stakeholders as required).
- As part of regional commercialisation leadership team, drive a consistent process and best practice ethos for commercialisation within Kerry.
- Challenge current knowledge gaps and lack of end-to-end process adherence.
- Develop and deliver key performance indicators (KPIs) which clearly report underlying root cause issues.
- Achieve all performance measures in the delivery of effective commercialisation process, contributing to driving the critical success factors of efficiency & accuracy.
- Participate in broader commercialisation initiatives and any other Kerry-required projects as they may arise.
Qualifications & Experience
- Demonstrable leadership capability with experience in driving change and achieving results through direct and indirect management of others
- Highly effective project management skills
- Strong team ethos; significant experience working cross functionally within an organisation and ability to navigate & influence at multiple levels of the organisation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; adept in presenting detailed data effectively
- Candidate should have a third level degree in a related field
Other Required Skills
- Excellent analytical skills and focus on data integrity
- Good planning and organisational skills, with strong focus on rigorous execution and results; proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong systems & technical platform proficiency (ideally experience in systems such as SAP, Optiva, MDM, SFDC along with advanced MS Office capabilities)
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job