Commercial Waste Sales Executive
Swindon, but covering Wiltshire
Salary £30-40,000 per annum package inc car, laptop etc
My client who has recently expanded its operational arm is now looking to recruit an additional Waste Sales Executive into their Commercial sales team
The Key responsibilities for the Waste Sales Executive will include but not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for the developing new business by identifying leads and the opportunity to expand business with existing customers.
- Developing local strategies in conjunction the Commercial Sales Manager and Depot managers to plan growth through customer acquisition and customer retention
- Develop local pricing strategies within pricing guidelines to deliver sales margin performance
- Be self-motivated and be able to create your own leads and secure appointments
- Deliver new product service offerings whilst effectively deploying resources to support local campaigns
- Build local competitor intelligence through competitor profiling
Background & Skills:
- Proven track record in sales
- Driven sales professional with a new business focus
- Ideally a background knowledge of the Waste industry
- Must be able to demonstrate a track record of sales success which includes Account Management and winning New Business.
- Consistent over achiever of targets
- History of over achievement in new business sales
- Excellent presentation skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job