The Parts Alliance Group, a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket has an exciting career opportunity for a Commercial Vehicles Sales Advisor based within our Allparts Automotive High Wycombe branch.
We are looking for an outgoing Sales Advisor with excellent interpersonal and communications skills, who will contribute towards achieving branch and individual sales targets through developing sound customer relationships and applying effective sales techniques. As the Sales Advisor you will be proactive and positive towards branch and company promotions and initiatives; leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer and customer within our industry.
The role will involve:
- Assisting in every aspect of the internal CV sales department of the company, answering telephone enquiries from our customers, dealing with electronic enquiries and serving on the counter as necessary.
- Satisfying customer needs in respect of any parts orders, requests, or queries they may have including sourcing product not in stock as necessary, either from within the group or direct from our suppliers.
- Providing an accurate, efficient and professional service, thus ensuring total customer satisfaction is achieved at all times.
- Liaising with the Distribution Co-ordinators as required ensuring delivery requirements relating to our customers are met.
- Informing customers of any products offered on promotion.
- Recording price feedback on any stock discrepancy, product/price query, lost sale, or any other information relevant to the future well-being and success of the branches.
- Advising Branch Managers of any customer or operational problems or, complaints you might experience that could be detrimental to the company or, which in your opinion could lead to a reduction in trading relationships between the two companies.
The ideal candidate will have a strong sales background, in relation to commercial automotive industry with the ability to work quickly and under pressure. You will be target driven and motivated by achieving objectives and be naturally positive and confident. You will have a great telephone manner and be a confident user of IT and computer systems. Knowledge of MAM, Allicat, MS Office is desirable however not essential.
Competitive + OTE a performance related bonus
An average of 45 hours Monday to Saturday
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel you are suitable and want a rewarding career in a successful growing company please click on the link which will take you to our company website to apply.
Please note, due to the high level of applicants we receive, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job