Our client, a Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Maidstone area of Kent is looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop team. Competitive Basic, OTE £36k - £40k+
* Are you a fully qualified and experienced Commercial Vehicle Technician looking for a new opportunity?
* Can you demonstrate a stable career history within a main automotive dealership?
* Have you got excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise?
* Do you hold a Full UK driving licence?
If yes, please apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairing and servicing of motor vehicles as instructed.
- Being able to work to a time schedule whilst ensuring the highest standards of workmanship.
- Complete write-up of work required and work carried out on the job card.
- To be competent and confident in diagnosing faults with all makes/models.
- Ensuring your work space is clean and safe.
- Be prepared to attend internal and external training as and when required.
- Maintain a professional manner and behaviour.
- Be comfortable working under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
You must have:
- A strong knowledge of mechanical repairs and diagnostics.
- Organisational ability.
- A high-level of knowledge using diagnostic systems and equipment.
- A good approach to customer service
Qualifications / Experience required:
- Level 3 NVQ in Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a workshop environment.
Monday - Friday 7am - 5pm
1 in 3 Saturdays 7am - 1pm
For further details on this Commercial Vehicle Technician role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Stacey Hunt of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'