Our client, a manufacturer approved independent Commercial Vehicle repairer , is seeking a mechanic/technician to join their busy team in Lincoln.
- Family Owned Business
- Recently refurbished premises
- Ongoing manufacturer training
- Excellent rates of pay and bonus
You'll be carrying out routine scheduled Servicing and repairs to a variety of Commercial Vehicles from LCV to Tractor Units and Trailers, road testing and conducting in-depth fault diagnosis when required.
Core Job Description:
- Fault diagnosis.
- Road testing vehicles.
- Carry out repairs in accordance with manufacturer's procedures and manufacturer's standard times.
- Comply with any relevant warranty procedures during repairs.
- Comply with the company time recording procedures and complete job card write ups accurately.
- Report all vehicle defects to the Workshop Supervisor.
- Ensure workshop facilities, equipment and tools are kept clean, tidy and maintained.
- Observe Health & Safety regulations at all times.
You will ideally live within the Lincoln area and not only be fully qualified as an HGV Technician, but also be used to and experienced in working in a Commercial Vehicle Workshop. As well as main dealer trained technicians, we're also interested to hear from any candidates who have undergone military training in vehicle maintenance and repair.
A minimum of 2 years post apprenticeship experience is essential for this role. You must be thorough, conscientious and a team player.
In return our client is offering an excellent hourly rate of pay for the right person.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"