Truck Sales Executive
Hours of Work
9:00am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
40 Hours Per Week
Commission Package, Company Car, Mobile Phone and Laptop
An exciting opportunity has been created for an experienced Truck Sales Executive. You will be required to develop new business in the Midlands region.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maximising every opportunity to sell branded commercial vehicles.
- Converting new business opportunities.
- Managing all leads and enquiries for new and existing customers.
- New customer discovery, vehicle demonstration, quotation and negotiation
- Achieving targets for volume and profit.
- Commercial vehicles sales experience would be advantageous.
- Able to build long-term relationships with customers to exceed their expectations throughout their buying experience to increase retail sales.
- Take on responsibility for all matters relating to the sale from customer order to handover.
- Experience of negotiating and influencing.
- Target driven to produce results and achieve sales targets.
- Have an organised approach to administration.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of our products and related processes.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.