A role has recently become available for Commercial valuer to join an independent commercial property management practice in Manchester. They have been established within the property market for quite some time now offering a wide range of expertise in surveying, valuation and property development.
They have recently seen a big increase in the demand for commercial valuation services and are now offering an excellent package plus company benefits for the right valuation surveyor to be part of their small but well bonded team.
Most valuation work will involve lending and non-lending purposes and this role will also offer work in rent reviews, lease renewals and general property management. Due to the nature of work at hand, ideally someone MRICS or close to qualifying would be more suitable with the relevant experience working within a property practice.
- To operate with a degree of flexibility and independence within this area, whilst also enjoying the support of the rest of the team.
- Supporting and assisting the other sector teams within the practice
- To provide professional, high quality reports to the client
- Business development involvement
- Must have a sound knowledge and understanding of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- To manage relationships with clients and others in the local property market
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Hayton at Calibre Search.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job