Several Commercial Valuation Surveying vacancies across the Midlands and South East.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Valuing and inspecting commercial properties by applying expert knowledge and awareness of the commercial valuation market.
- The work covers several commercial property sectors including offices, retail, and smaller industrial properties.
- Provide valuations for taxation, purchases and disposals, accounts or financial statements, probate, financial and strategic planning, SIPPS or Charities Act Valuations.
- Valuing sites at all stages of development.
- Attend internal CPD events and meetings, contribute to raising our company profile and branding.
- Ensure corporate standards and best practice is adhered to at all times.
- Seek to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of all legislation affecting technical aspects of commercial valuing and surveying and share knowledge and information where appropriate.
- Provide excellent customer service whilst managing client's needs.
- Ensuring company and client targets, deadlines and service levels are achieved.
- Seek to maintain a high level of professional and technical expertise.
- Being mindful of Health and Safety considerations.
- Make sure the survey is undertaken within the company's sign-off parameters.
- Maintain CPD log in a timely manner.
Required knowledge and Skills:
- Be able to work autonomously as well as work well within a team.
- Be driven, committed and efficient.
- Understand scientific, mathematical and other numeric data.
- Be able to effectively manage time and inspection schedules.
- Demonstrate professional demeanour and be courteous and respectful at all times.
- Be analytical and perceptive when identifying building defects.
- Must be flexible and attentive to detail and have good technical field knowledge.
- Capable of working under pressure and turning valuations and surveys around to defined deadlines.
- To be accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
- To be a registered valuer (VRS) or able to achieve an immediate registered status
- Experience in a customer focused role.
- Ideally 2 years plus experience as a practising commercial valuation surveyor.
For more information, please apply to this advert or call Dan Cole: