Job Title - Commercial Underwriter
Contract - Permanent
Location - Berkshire
Salary - GBP34,000
Our client is currently looking for a Commercial Underwriter based in Berkshire.
Experience & Skills:
- Can provide a focal point for MGA business within Commercial Lines
- Solid property and liability underwriting knowledge and experience in the UK market
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- A strong and decisive approach to underwriting
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence results
- Outcome focused, organised and disciplined with the ability to prioritise tasks to achieve the optimal outcomes
- Able to get involved in projects and initiatives across the wider Commercial business
- Graduate calibre with minimum Cert CII. Dip CII, or progress towards preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- The ability to work independently but also as part of a team to deliver common goals.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on or email us at
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'