Commercial Underwriter, to £36,000, Ipswich
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for an Underwriter to join their successful team. This is an ideal role for you to build on your experience and progress your career.
You will underwrite commercial risks from a designated panel of Brokers and support the wider team.
Your main responsibilities will include:-
- Underwrite new and existing business profitably and accurately.
- Maintain and develop business relationships with your Brokers.
- Produce timely and accurate documentation.
- Assist colleagues with technical and procedural aspects of underwriting.
To be successful in this position you will demonstrate:
- at least 2 years experience of working within an Underwriting environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships.
- Delivery of exceptional customer service.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job