Commercial Underwriter - Stockport
A fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Underwriter has arisen within a large Financial Services company based near Stockport.
The role will sit within the Commercial Loan team, assessing risk and accurately underwrite and mandate the loan applications.
- To ensure that all new business is reviewed within the agreed service levels and according to agreed mandate levels, KPIs, policies and procedures
- To undertake credit searches and affordability assessments, review valuations, and other supporting documentation as required
- To minimise the risk of fraud to the business and the applicant
- To proactively manage a pipeline of cases
- To provide brokers and customers with accurate case updates at all points in the process
Candidates must have previous underwriting experience ideally in a Commercial Loan environment dealing with brokers and 3rd parties. Good attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure is a must.
The role will offer a competitive salary and monthly bonus.
For further information please contact Ella Britton
- Commercial Finance
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'