Commercial Training and Development Manager
Our International pharmaceutical client is looking for Commercial Training and Development Manager to support the Neurology Business Group in delivery of commercial training at a local/cross country level for the United Kingdom, ROI, Nordics and the Netherlands
Duties & Responsibilities: To lead, develop and manage the NBG's Learning and Development provision, including:
o identification of training / development needs
o design and delivery of effective learning and development solutions and where necessary manage the outsourcing of the design and delivery of such learning solutions
o conduct robust post-course evaluation to ensure future learning is fit for purpose
* To have ownership of a learning and development speciality/package for NBG in the United Kingdom, ROI, Nordics and the Netherlands
* Develop the allocated learning and development package, in partnership with relevant NBG stakeholders, to ensure the interventions provided support the aims, objectives and commercial effectiveness of the NBG business in the relevant countries and across EMEA
* Engaging with the NBG Team members to effectively plan the required training and working with the Commercial Effectiveness Director, NBG and other Commercial Training and Development Managers in NBG across EMEA to ensure consistent implementation across the team
Skills and Experience:
* Degree or equivalent in Training / Education, Science and/or Business preferred
* Excellent track record and sustained experience in pharmaceutical healthcare training
* Proven track record of delivering high quality training related work with tangible outcomes
* Sound understanding of Neurology
* Experience in developing and maintaining training partner(s)
* Ability to function in and influence key stakeholders in matrix organisation
* Excellent project management skills
* Experience of managing external training agencies and activities
* Excellent people-management skills, experience and natural influencing ability
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply.
For further details, please contact Claire Paas on;
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
- Commercial Training
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'