Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world! We are expanding rapidly and we are now looking for
Commercial Territory Manager UK
As a Commercial Territory Manager you will work in a specified territory with revenue quota responsibility, in a position based in our London office. The Commercial Territory Manager will prospect, qualify, manage and close sales opportunities in new and existing accounts, utilizing web-based product demonstrations to illustrate the value proposition and discuss needs.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Represent Tableau and its product suite in new & existing customer accounts of all sizes and industries
- Meet and exceed direct sales goals within assigned geographic territory
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation, close and account management
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales potential with the ability to move a large number of transaction or strategic business simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information into web-based system; logging all sales activity within the established processes; keeping customer account current and accurate
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Provide product demonstration to prospects
- Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success
Who you are …
- Experienced. You have at least two years of direct sales experience, preferably in a high volume, transactional sales experience.
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring / expand customers into the Tableau franchise and maximize revenue. You have the ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline with a proven track record of handling and closing a large number of transactions simultaneously
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Domain. Experience in a technical role (product support or training) a plus. Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- Missionary. You "get it" and understand Tableau’s mission deeply in some way. You believe Tableau will become one of the most important technology companies in the world, you want to be a contributing member of a winning sales team, and you want to have fun all the way.
- Business Development
- IT Sales
- Product Demonstration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job